In the store on Strandvägen 5, is Svenskt Tenn’s Interior Design Studio with interior designers and textile designers who are commissioned to work on projects in both private homes as well as public environments.
Historic, classic and contemporary furniture and interior accessories from Svenskt Tenn's range are combined to create a dynamic and personal expression. All is created in accordance with Josef Frank and Estrid Ericson’s interior design philosophy.
Whether it’s a question of a simple refurnishing, made-to-measure curtains, or a total makeover with bespoke fittings, our Interior Design Studio will create an environment especially for you.
Book a meeting at email@example.com or call +46 (0)8 670 16 78.
The creation of an interior design
• Wishes, requirements and possibilities are discussed at the initial meeting. The scope of the project takes shape.
• An interior design proposal is developed.
• Presentation of moodboard, drawings, furnishing plan, choice of materials and fabric qualities.
• Final approval, payment of deposit and order placement.
• Coordination of transportation and installation with the help of well-reputed haulage firms, as well as craftsmen where required.
• Delivery, final payment and review, as well as any supplementary interior design details.
• Price from 1 800 kr/hour (inclusive VAT).